Makor has developed a computer-implemented multi-hospital real-time automated optimal emergency room (ER) resources management system for the optimized ER personnel and equipment resources management considering a variety of relevant factors to create an optimal ER management order.
KEY FEATURES AND OBJECTIVES
- The optimization is performed by taking into consideration hospitalís personnel resources, equipment resources and treatments resources, i.e. a list of treatments.
- The system calculates estimated time of end of the services for all patients currently receiving care in the ER.
- The system is capable of taking in consideration Factorial (60)=8*10^81 scenarios.
- A computer-based system for displaying optimized treatments schedule will be available for the patients on screens placed throughout the ER and throughout the hospital. Additionally, each patient will be able to use an individual electronic communication device (such as a laptop, PDA or smartphone) for mobile tracking of his or his family membersí next treatments schedule.
- Our system took 2nd place in Informed 2018 competition: http://www.infomed.co.il/article-5842
We would like you to allocate strategic partner hospitals who would be interested to implement the system by receiving a source code (with a manual) of our novel system and by integrating it with existing hospital management systems.
Draft of Contract with a Strategic Partner
- For more information on this solution
POWER POINT PRESENTATION
- For Power Point Presentation of this solution